- Memberships run from February 1st to January 31st each year.
- Unlimited access to any Masters coached session throughout the week:
- Currently available are 5:15am, 7:00am or 5:45pm;
- When fiscally prudent, additional coached practice times are possible as requested.
- Seasonal independent rowing sessions:
- Available from March through September only;
- Participants must successfully complete a flip-and-re-entry test on the Gorge;
- Sessions can only happen when regularly scheduled staff are on-site.
- Quarterly evening workshops on a variety of topics will be offered;
- Race tactics, nutrition, strength and conditioning, training and recovery, etc. and suggestions are welcomed.
- Special guest coaching upon request for specific goals and objectives.
- 4 guest passes for experienced rowers to join in on a pre-scheduled coached session.
- Membership discounts:
- Recruit any new Masters member and receive 5% off your membership;
- Recruit a Corporate Challenge team and receive 5% off of your membership;
- Recruit a family member and receive 5% off of your membership.
Seasonal Membership - $1,000* (plus tax and RBC/RCA fees):
- Memberships run from April 1st to October 31st each year.
- All other benefits remain the same as an Annual Member, limited to the 7-month period.
- Additional months can be added to the Seasonal Membership at a rate of $145/month.
Check out our Special Offers to see if any apply to you! If you have any questions please call the rowing centre at 250.995.2290.
*Monthly payment options are available with an additional $50 annual administrative fee.